The Very Best Choice of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will definitely want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pet. Some puppies gobble up too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl options. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many shapes and sizes, enabling you to customize the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are among the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish include these bowls being simple to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the benefits include usually having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in elaborate colors or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are commonly collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Lake Mary in Lake Mary, FL. We stock lots of dog bowl options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (407) 878-7884 to find out more!
Emily takes great care of our dog, Sugar. Emily does a fantastic job of cleaning her up and making her look beautiful. Emily is kind and her work is consistent. I highly recommend her!
I’ve been to a couple of Woof Gang Bakery’s as I’ve traveled, but this by far the most friendly! They have great products and it’s fun to shop there. Rebecca our groomer does both of our doodles and makes them soooo gorgeous!! Recommend this place for sure!
emily is fantastic
Emily and Dee are great groomers!!!
Love this location. I had a great experience from the moment I walked in with a friendly greeting and wonderful customer service by Jasmine. My fur baby loves the treats. Definitely recommend!