The Very Best Selection of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will definitely want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pet. Some puppies gobble up too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl options. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many shapes and sizes, enabling you to customize the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are among the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish include these bowls being simple to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the benefits include usually having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in elaborate colors or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are commonly collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Lake Mary in Lake Mary, FL. We stock lots of dog bowl options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (407) 878-7884 to find out more!
Dakota has been grooming my dogs Pico and Bip for the past year. She does the groom exactly the way I asked her to, and she makes these dogs look perfect!! Dakota is so happy and helpful - be sure to ask for her.
Our Havanese fur baby Bailey loves getting groomed at Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming. His groomer, Dakota, is always willing to take the time to talk to us about any specific needs our pup has. Her kindness and calm demeanor makes the grooming session less stressful and more like a trip to the dog spa!
This place is amazing! Thiago- is the best groomer ever. He is patient, professional, and knows his craft. Our America Staffordshire terrier Ace loves him. Front desk personnel always nice and helpful.
We have been taking our girls, Sadie and Lucy, to this location for a few years now. They both have a super thick coat (goldendoodle and aussie) and I'm sure their energy also makes it challenging to groom-they are both very high energy. Emily always does a wonderful job and is super sweet. We've also taken them to Dakota a few times, who is also wonderful.
Rebecca is awesome! Bo loves going to his groom with her and comes home looking & smelling amazing🥰 She really cares for all her clients too. We have had a few other groomers over the years but I have to say she is one of the BEST we ever had! ❤️ A fabulous ‘doodle’ groomer👍 thank you!!